CPT, FMS, TPI
Steve has done many things in his career in the fitness industry, achieving many awards and acknowledgements for his accomplishments.
Since 2005, he has trained a variety of clients ranging from ages 6 to 96 in his career in the health and fitness industry. He assists clients in many aspects of health, fitness, weight loss, performance training, nutrition and more.
Steve is known for his practical approach to training and blending the many benefits of corrective exercise into fitness and performance training programs. Among other things, Steve specializes in functional fat loss, sports performance, golf fitness, injury prevention/post rehabilitation, restorative breathing, bodywork and martial arts performance training.
Steve has been mentored by – and continues to learn from – the best professionals in the industry, bringing the most cutting-edge programs to his clients.
He also writes about his work, and has contributed to many local and national publications and websites. Steve won the Editors Choice Award For Chapter in Best Selling Book The Fit Formula (2011).
- Co- Founder of the Smart Group Training System
- Co- Founder R3 Training Systems
- Program Advisor for fitness and sports performance coaches nationwide
- Top 5 Best Personal Trainers in St. Louis (2010)
- Top 5 Best Bootcamps Owners (2011)
- Top 25 Fitness Industries Rising Stars (2011)
- Fitness Entrepreneur of the Year (2015)
- National Strength & Conditioning Association — Certified Personal Trainer
- Functional Movement Systems — Certified Functional Movement Specialist
- Titleist Performance Institute - Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- Certified Sports Performance Coach
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- Certified Youth Fitness Specialist
- Certified Functional Training Specialist