Sarah has been a certified personal trainer for over a decade. She was obese in her late teens and embraced the importance of taking small healthy steps to lose weight and keep it off.
Sarah enjoys martial arts, cooking and camping. She is known for her tough love, high energy, compassion and an amazing ability to get people the results they desire.
A full-time personal trainer since 2009, she has extensive training and experience helping people get the results they want in fitness.
She also is a constant student, continuing to study the martial arts that she is passionate about. She has 14 years experience with striking martial arts and 7 years with grappling martial arts. And for the last year and a half has been training with a sword.
- Master Group Training Instructor
- Co-creator of Smart Group Training System
- Martial Arts Strength and Conditioning expert
- Competitive Martial Arts Nutrition Coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine — Certified Personal Trainer
- Functional Movement Systems — Certified Functional Movement Specialist
- Licensed Soccer Coach
- Certified Kettlebell Coach
- Certified Olympic Weightlifting Coach
- Certified Youth Strength and Conditioning Coach