Rental Space Available
If you are looking for rental space and work in one of these capacities, please contact us!
Nutritionists and Dietitians
- Free WiFi
- Client referrals
- Free parking for providers and clients
- Two waiting rooms with water/tea stations
- Group room available
- Fully renovated kitchen break room
- 24/7 building access
- Professional mailing address
- Free membership to the Missouri Botanical Garden
- Website listing/profile page
- Social media/newsletter promotion
- Monthly voluntary consultation group
- Receptionist area
- Responsive building maintenance
In addition to all these benefits, we have abundant and lovely gardens in spring/summer/fall and outdoor spaces to sit. We also are next to the new segment of the Deer Creek Greenway trail of the Great Rivers Greenway.
If you’re interested in renting space, please contact us at stlouiswellnesscenter@
Who we are
We are a group of individuals who have come together through shared interest of the holistic approach to wellness. We assist clients in the psychological, physical, and spiritual aspects of health so that they might maintain a balanced lifestyle.
In our facilities we have private rooms, shared rooms, and studio space available for your practice. If you are a holistic provider interested in joining our community, please send us your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch right away and can answer any questions, concerns, or schedule a tour of our facilities.