B.S. Exercise Science
Originally from Horley, England, a small town outside of London, Lucas was raised in a single parent family and was taught by his mother that if he worked hard and was consistent in life, he could achieve anything.
Rugby brought Lucas to St. Louis in 2018, where he received a scholarship at Lindenwood-Belleville. In his first year at Lindenwood-Belleville we won D1aa National Title in Rugby 7s. He transferred to Lindenwood-Saint Charles for the remainder of his time in university, graduating in August 2022 with a degree in Exercise Science and minors in Strength and Conditioning and Health and Wellness.
After graduating he got the chance to play in the collegiate shield, which is the all-star game for college rugby. Then he signed with Rugby HTX in Houston. After getting a knee injury, he moved back to St. Louis and joined The Fitness Dojo.
He also coaches rugby at SLUH, and is the Head Coach for the their 7’s Select side.
He has an Akita Puppy called Khan who keeps him busy.
- Coaches rugby team at SLUH
- Head coach for SLUH rugby 7's Select
- D1aa National Title in Rugby 7s
- Collegiate Rugby Shield, 2022
- Signed to Rugby HTX, team academy for Major League Rugby team
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, minors in Strength and Conditioning and Health and Wellness
Lucas is part of The Fitness Dojo group. Please contact him at email@example.com for more information.