Kaiut Yoga is back on Saturday mornings!
Reservations are required to join our 6-person classes. Click HERE to register.
How is Kaiut Yoga different?
Kaiut Yoga supports biomechanical health working from the joints through simple poses to optimally benefit your unique body. Increase freedom of movement, improve circulation, harmonize the physical structure and calm the mind.
All ages and abilities are welcome. Kaiut Yoga is suitable for everybody and every body type. Our teachers are trained to address the unique needs of individuals within the class setting. Whether you are completely new to yoga or have been practicing for years, whether you are an athlete or struggle with chronic pain, this style of yoga will meet you on the mat.
Classes are 1 hour in length and are taught by certified Kaiut Yoga Instructors, Lori Zucker and Kelly Childs. Bring your mat, wear comfortable clothing. We will take care of the rest.
Results shared by Kaiut students include:
Increased range of motion and function
Peace of mind
Reduction in chronic pain
Increased self/body awareness
Quicker recovery from injury
Improved cardio capacity
Improved marathon recovery
Improved emotional responses
Reduction in muscular tension
Check out www.kaiutyogastlouis.com for more information and to register for a class.
In Studio Covid-19 Class Protocols
- Masks – Will be required at all times in the studio and during practice.
- Class Size – Will be limited to 5 students. Sign up online for your spot.
- Distancing – Students are expected to distance 6 feet apart before, during and after practice.
- Equipment – If you have your own, feel free to bring it. Sanitized equipment will be provided if not.
- Ventilation – We run an amazing air purifier you can read about here.
- Sanitizing – St. Louis Wellness Center has upgraded cleaning procedures in place during this time.