Specializations & Experience
Sarah is dedicated to helping people gain control of their lives and assist in making changes to strive to become the person they desire to be. She provides a secure and nurturing environment for clients to explore deep into themselves and uncover past experiences or beliefs that could be hindering growth.
Sarah's treatment modalities include Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness-based Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, EMDR (Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), and Relaxation Training in order to help with:
Sarah’s experience with clients 13 and up has included:
• High School Counselor - Seven years
• Private Practice – Created successful practices for past seven years
● M.A. School and Professional Counseling, Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO
● B.A. Psychology, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
● Missouri Licensed Professional Counselor
● Nationally Certified Counselor
American Counseling Association
• Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Sarah also sees clients who wish to
pay out of pocket.
For her services you may pay by cash,
credit card, or check.
Please call 314.374.6471
for more information