Linda Warren has been a Licensed Professional Counselor specializing in the treatment of anxiety and stress since 1995.
She works with individuals, couples and families utilizing the systemic structure of Bowen Theory for both evaluation and treatment. In her work, Linda promotes body awareness, cognitive restructuring and emotional regulation.
She is a Level 11 Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing clinician for anxiety and stress. She also is a Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator of Brene’ Brown theory and group practice.
- Graduate work in Systemic Theory with 15 years Family of Origin Group Work
- Post Graduate work in Pastoral Counseling
- Treatment and Supervisor of Family Preservation Program for families at risk
- Private Practice with a specialization in Trauma and Anxiety
- Level 11 Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- National and International work with all branches of the Military
Linda is contracted with several
major insurance entities.
For her services you may pay on her
secure site only.
Please call 314-339-3235
for more information