Specializations & Experience
Beckah Reed enjoys her work in somatics, focusing on transformation through subtle energies. She has been practicing and studying various healing and meditation modalities since 1973, including Transcendental Meditation, Universal Energy, Qigong, and Hun Yuan Taiji. A Master Reiki Practitioner, certified in Level I of Pranic Healing and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Beckah has also been influenced and inspired by the Barbara Brennan School for Healing, which she attended for two years.
Beckah Reed is Artistic Director of Dance at Webster University and passionate about the dance of subtle energy. Her decades of international modern dance performance, choreography, and improvisation, combined with her years of meditation, qigong, taiji, reiki, and somatics, provide her with a dynamic perspective of life and health.
Beckah works with the transformation of subtle energy. She utilizes chakras, which are swirling energy centers in the body, vortexes of spiraling energy. Chakras have different frequencies, which create tempo, color, density, pathway – all ways of acknowledging health. These vortexes serve as pathways to energy fields. The energy fields are valuable when acknowledging relationships and transforming connections within and outside of self. Beckah offers these services as follows:
Transformation with Subtle Energy: The process includes – to Relax, Release; to Reconfigure with Ease; to Refresh!
• Private table sessions
• Guided group subtle energy training sessions
• Private training sessions
Both the private and group Subtle Energy sessions help with issues such as:
Life transitions: support with a new career, entering school, relationships, parenting
A desire for personal growth, change: wanting to feel more ease, to feel closer to “self”
Trauma: the past is not allowing the quality of life desired in the present
Illness: opportunity to see dis-ease from a different perspective
Contact Beckah at 314-740-0043.
Beckah’s experience includes:
• Taiji, Hun Yuan Style with Sifu Justin Meehan; 3/2000 - 2016
Qigong; 1991 - Present
• Wu Dang Workshop, St. Louis; 3/9 - 3/11 2012
• Emotional Freedom Techniques, Level I; 2007
• Interplay; 2016
• Pranic Healing, Level I; 2/11/2016
• Authentic Movement Workshops; 9/2003, 3/2004
• Barbara Brennan School of Healing; 2003, 2004
• Reiki Levels I-III, Master Teacher; 3/1996, 3/1997, 3/2003
• Universal Energy: Levels I-III; 1993
• Yang Style Taiji; 1975
• Transcendental Meditation; 1974
• American College Dance Association Annual Conferences: 2008-Present
• Webster University (for Independent Studies and Improvisation classes): 1995-Present
• Brentwood Center of Health: 2008-2011
• Private Subtle Energy Sessions: 2003 - Present
• Private & Group Subtle Energy Training Sessions: 2006 - Present
• Home and Distance Visits: 2006-Present
• Brentwood Center of Health: 2006-2013
Each price is dependent on the
duration of the session/workshop
A sliding scale is available if needed
Private Table Session
Table Session Format
15 minutes for prior consultation
45-60 minutes for tablework
15 minutes to an hour to share
afterwards, if desired.
Guided Group Subtle
Guided Private Subtle
For her services you may pay by cash,
VENMO, or check.
Please call 314.740.0043
for more information